Sponsor the Cincinnati Men's Chorus
The chorus relies on the support of businesses to continue it’s mission. One of those forms of support is concert sponsorship. All concerts are held in the Greater Cincinnati area and draw approximately 600 people per concert weekend. The marketing of our concerts, which prominently features our sponsors, reaches approximately 275,000 people across the tri-state region. If you would like discuss sponsorship, contact the CMC Marketing Team.
Advertise with the Cincinnati Men's Chorus
We're here, We're vaxed, Get ready for us!
There is an excitement in the air. Can you feel it? As more people get vaccinated and social distancing restrictions are lifted, people are starting to reconnect and return to many of the activities we took for granted just over a year ago.
After over a year filled with separation, anxiety, and loneliness, there is an energy, optimism, and newfound appreciation for that which was lost. Each concert in CMC’s 31 Season is designed to encapsulate these emotions. We’re excited as well to return to live, in-person performances in a new venue, the Performing Arts Center on the Finneytown Local School District’s Secondary Campus.
The Cincinnati Men’s Chorus is excited to once again share with you live musical performances that inform, inspire and celebrate where we are, where we have been, and hope to go together.
Full Page - $500
Full Bleed: 5.5" wide x 8.5" tall, plus .125" bleed on all sides
- Full Page B&W ad in any printed concert programs
- At least 3 - Full-page, full-color, boosted Facebook posts with a guaranteed reach of at least 4,500 people per transaction.
- Hyperlink in the virtual program to your company website
Half Page - $450
- Half Page B&W ad in any printed concert programs
- At least 3 – Half-page, full-color, boosted Facebook posts with a guaranteed reach of at least 4,500 people per transaction.
- Qtr Page B&W ad in any printed concert programs
- At least 3 – quarter-page, full-color, boosted Facebook posts with a guaranteed reach of at least 4,500 people per transaction.